Hye, strangers nice to meet you ^^

Tuesday 5 April 2011

IT'S ME^^




Assalamualaikum! Hello gadis cantek sana sini dan sinun juga.... Well today i'm gonna talk about myself...Hehe. This girl was born on 22.october.1993 in HOSPITAL BESAR IPOH... Ipoh mali talak sombong^^ i loike! Well to be truth i'm such a talkative and naughty girl when i was a kid i likes to play hide and seek just like any other girls....But many people are puzzled about my gender when i was a kid because i look like a boy.... Boyish some kind of that. I don't wear skirt neither clothes that are pink colour...I wear shorts and cap and with my short curly hair people are getting confused with my own gender.... Calling me abang =-=. How pathetic. But i dun mind because i don't really understand that time let it be people will call me abang and i just accept it without any complains.YES OF COURSE I'M A GOOD GIRL. Puan Zakiah Bt Din my mother's name. THIS IS THE BEST MOTHER IN THE WORLD. Yes i admit it i won't find any women who can be just like her. She is pretty,good in cooking,likes to nagging ehem of course lah just take a look at me now,if i dun hear her voice just one day my life would not complete.Trust me everyone loves their mother right. Put your hand up if you don't love your mom! Just wait n see what you get^0^Encik Anas Bin Basir my HERO! Yuhuuu this man is, God! truly my bestfriend,hey he teach me how to peel the durian and now i'm use to it! Thanks abah love you..... He likes to quarrel with me even it's just a small matter.Abah rawkssss! These 2 people are AWESOME! Azida Illyani,my eldest sister my mom's clon. Exectly the same even their face look alike. I'M JEalous.... Ahaha she is my sister yeah how many time must i say she is my sister again n again yuckz! Oklah i call her as ALONG,you can lend money from my ALONG?Wanna try huh?Don't dare right. My along is a good girl hehehehhe but sometimes she can change her attitude becoming ALONG THE WITCH! Hey there a secret between my along n my mom you KNOW what when they are watching malay's drama especially the sad scene when the hero dies they will CRY!OMONA~ really funny right and i as usual will bring the tissue for them lah....Aigooooo muka jew ganas! Atika Illyani,my adek actually because she is smaller than me,hahahha i call her angah. Urm angah is actually MRS GENIUS she actually my second sister lah! She is my seonseng(teacher in korean language) hahah teach me mathematics lol... But she is good teacher.She is not becoming a teacher infact she is becoming an engineer.... Wooow my little engineer hahahah.This is my family and i'm the youngest hehhehe... People would always ask my mother your youngest daughter ha looks different from you. Haiyakkk because ha i'm actually adopted by a korean family you know.I wish that i could say at the aunties out there like that. Am i different from my mother? Nolah just the nose, my mother's nose is more sharp than mine! Aigooo. Currently i'm a penggangur right now doin nothing.... Everyday i watch korean movies and drama even my life style are changing i call my mom as omma and my dad as appa. Hahaha i really want to learn korean language as fast as i can but i'm so slow... But slow2 is better than fast2...Right?  For you information i'm a KPOP LOVER,just take a look at my bedroom there's a lot of korean artist posters.... My ambition is to be an english teacher just like my mother but i'm not sure that i can make it since my spm results are sooooo GOOD! Puftwaahah holding back.......
What special boyfriend? I'M SUPER SINGLE,AND I'M PROUD TO BE SINGLE. KIM JAEJOONG IS WITH ME,so dun worry......


oklah i admit it this is my special boyfriend ok^-^


I'M ALIYA ILLYANI ANAS
AND
I'M SUPER SINGLE
HOW BOUT YOU? ^0^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers