Hye, strangers nice to meet you ^^

Friday 16 September 2011

Shoot For The Moons,Even If You Miss.You'll Land Among The Stars...




The title for this entry is quiet long,but so meaningful right?When I was a kid,my hobby is watching the stars..I loves doing that,especially when i'm sleepy and i need my mom or I miss someone.I would always sing a song  everybody knows about this song...Twinkle twinkle little stars...I miss that moment! Watching stars can make me calm and smiles for no reason.Stars are so bright and beautiful.

Stars are the most loyal friends i ever had.Since i was a baby till now i'm 18 years old already,and stars are always there for me. One day i try hard to figure out what's stars made of.Because they are so attractive and can always makes me happy.I decided to ask my mom.My mom replied.Stars are our love one, who died and leave us.They are watching us because they can't leave us. Started from that day i decided to look at the most shiny stars among the stars..

There you go,it's my grandma who would always watch me.I miss her so much.She's the best grandma i ever had.She is good at cooking! Now i realised that my grandma is always watching me from the sky.Because i know that she loves me so much that's why she can't leave me and decided to be the stars...

IT'S QUIET SILLY HUH?
PEOPLE WHO DIED TURN OUT TO BE STARS...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers