Hye, strangers nice to meet you ^^

Thursday 6 October 2011

NAEGAJAEJALAGA(I'M THE BEST)





Hello there hello here,hey you...Yes you,how are you?! Assalamualaikum semua! Opssy i'm using malays words AGAIN! iT'S ok lah,i won't break your heart into pieces or what.....This time i'm gonna talk about badminton.....You gonna use racket and shuttlecock  for this kind of game.....Takkan tak tau main badminton?Nampak beno nipurnyer...Well back to the main topic,i'm gonna take part in the badminton tournament on this saturday....OH MY GOD i'm so nervous,my legs would be shaking non stop for sure! What the FOOD! Hrmmmm okay now can you give me some tips on how to overcome nervousness?????
Minum 100 plus plus? Well are you sure? Hahahaha ok i might use it in the end.....Thanks people^^

This is my first time,so i guess i have to calm down and try my best....All i need is sokongan moral from my family and friends.....Jaejoong doakan yaya yewp....Hahahahah ok lah got to go now.....Bye people gonna miss you allzzzz....... Bai-bai.....Chau!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers